Get your equipment back up and running as quickly as possible.
Pricing, Policies, and Terms & Conditions
- Contact the Service Department to provide an authorized payment method*.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (800) 833-4558
Please email the Service Department to pay by check or to request Net Billing Terms for PO/Invoicing. We also accept all major credit cards. Once we have your billing method on file, you will receive your Repair Number. Retain this number for any future inquiries regarding your repair.
- Complete the Repair Form and email it to the Service Department.
- Ship your product(s) and Repair Form to the authorized service center:
17600 SW 65TH AVE
LAKE OSWEGO, OR 97035 USA
Repaired wireless equipment will be updated to the latest applicable firmware revision.
You may need to re-connect, pair, or adjust the settings of your product(s) to your desired settings after receiving your repaired product(s)
- All Flat-Rate, non-warranty, repairs come with a 90-day warranty on the repaired part(s) only. If repaired part(s) fail within 90 days of the repair, we will repair or replace the repaired part(s). If repaired part(s) fail after 90 days, a new non-warranty repair will need to be requested.
- At our discretion, we may exchange your product with a factory refurbished or new product.
- Please review your product’s warranty coverage details here.
Non-repairable products include products with water damage due to incorrect use or storage, intentional damage, damage due to improper use, products exposed to hazardous materials and/or substances, unauthorized repairs or modifications, or any product damage that would be considered beyond-repair.
Non-repairable products also include accessories, consumables, legacy and obsolete products, as well as unavailable parts. For available resources on legacy products, please see the legacy product section on the support page.
If a product is non-repairable, please contact your sales representative to acquire a replacement. Any non-repairable product shipped to us will be returned to the sender, or we can dispose of it at our service center on your behalf.
* NOTE: An authorized payment method on file is required prior to issuing the Repair Number, and will be collected via a secure payment link. Product(s) we receive without payment method or Repair Number will be held, un-repaired, until payment is received. If no payment is received, your products will be shipped back to you, unrepaired.
States currently required to collect and remit sales/use tax: CA, CO, GA, IA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MO, MN, NC, NE, OH, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI.
Sales tax is charged in any state where we maintain an office. Sales tax is charged on total merchandise and repairs, and applicable shipping costs.