- Wireless DECT7 (800ft)
- Ultra Portable and Lightweight
- Bluetooth pair your own headset or use a wired headset*
- Two-Way Radio transmit / receive
- Compatible with all Flightcom Wireless Base Stations
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Auto Noise Gate
- All Day, 24 hour battery
*3rd party Bluetooth headset or wired headset required. View the Flightcom Recommended Devices.
Flightcom Connect is suited for aircraft maintenance, gate agents/customer service, in-flight cabin communication, loading/unloading, assembly, inspection, and trainings where situational awareness is the highest priority. Users simply leverage their existing Bluetooth headset, a wired headset, or speaker to plug in or pair to the Flightcom Connect to communicate with their team up to 800 feet line of sight, hands-free. Flightcom Connect is rugged and rated at IP67, so it’s waterproof and built to last.
Note: 3rd party device required with Flightcom Connect. See the Flightcom Recommended Devices list for examples.
- HANDS-FREE, FULL-DUPLEX COMMUNICATION
Easily talk with your team while keeping your hands on your work.
- DECT WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
Superior audio and digital security without interference.
- ULTRA-PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT
Clip Flightcom Connect to your belt or slide it in a pocket.
- POWER & RANGE
Ready when and where you need it most with 24 hours of battery life and 800 feet of range.
- BRING YOUR OWN HEADSET
A flexible solution that allows you to leverage your standard operating equipment – whether a wired or Bluetooth headset or headphones.
- DURABLE DESIGN
Rugged, watertight and dust resistant with IP67 rating.
- RADIO INTEGRATION
Extend your reach by seamlessly integrating the Flightcom Connect with your two-way radio and Flightcom system.
DECT7® Wireless Technology
- Dynamic channel allocation
- DECT Standard Cipher with 35-bit initialization vector
- DECT Range: 800 ft.
- Frequency Bandwidth: 1920 MHz to 1930 MHz
Wireless Bluetooth Technology
- Bluetooth 5.0/4.2 with secure simple pairing
- Frequency: 2400 MHz-2485 MHz
- Power: 2.4 mW / 4 dBm
- Weight: 5.8 oz (8.1 oz w/ belt clip)
- Size: 3” x 3” x 1”
- Color: Black
- Button overload resistance: 100lbs
- Button life: 200k cycles
- IEC 60068 tumble testing: 300 cycles
- 3.7V rechargeable lithium ion battery
- More than 24 hours of battery life at 77°F (25°C)
- Charge time: 4 hours
- AC Charge Source: supplied; USB Wall Charger 5V, 2.4A
- DC Charge Source: 5V, 1A minimum, cable supplied
- Over voltage, under voltage, over current and over temperature protection
- IP67 Rating
- Operating temperature -22°F (-30°C) to +140°F (+60°C)
- Storage temperature -40°F (-40°C) to +122°F (+50°C)
- Humidity per MIL-STD 810F and 810G
- Temperature Shock per MIL-STD 810F and 810G
- Chemical Exposure per MIL-STD 810
- Salt Spray per J1455, Sec. 4.3
- Vibration per J1455, Sec. 4.9
- Conducted Immunity per J1113-11
- Electrostatic Discharge per J1113-13
- Radiated Emissions per J1113-41
- Conducted Transients per 7637-2
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008